So by the time my file is getting downloaded, Thought of writing a small trick that I found out. We all might have faced a situation where we download a file and after 90% the download breaks saying that the source is not accessible [obviously because of internet link failure], then thinking of downloading that file is like waste of time.
Here is what you can do, the next time something like this happens to you:
- Go to the downloads folder [or the folder where you downloaded the file to]
- Copy both file and its .part file to some different folder say temp_dir
- From your browser go to the download link again and download the same file.
- After it downloads few bytes, just pause the download
- Copy the file and .part from the temp_dir folder
- Replace the current downloaded file and .parts with the copied ones.
- Done ! the file will resume from 90% 😉